Did you know Dopex has BTC SSOV-v3-puts vaults?
This vault will allow the users to either write put options on BTC (using stablecoins as a collateral) or to buy put options on BTC.The vault will be deployed on Arbitrum.
Taking the market conditions in consideration there are two strategies to profit from a put option!
- A put is a strategy traders or investors may use to generate additional yield and/or buy BTCat a reduced price. In other words, the sale (writing) of put options allows market players to gain bullish exposure, with the added benefit of potentially owning the underlying tokens at both a future date and a price below the current market price.
- Traders buy a put option to magnify the profit from BTC's decline. For a small upfront cost, a trader can profit from BTC prices below the strike price until the option expires. By buying a put, you usually expect BTC's price to fall before the option expires.
- Buying put options as an insurance. A put option gives the buyer the right to sell BTC at a set price on a predetermined date. This means that no matter how low BTC goes, the investor has the right to sell BTC for the agreed upon price.
Please note that the underlying token to be traded is in USDC/USDT, the reference token is BTC.
ℹ️ Two important updates for deposits from May '22 onwards!
- SSOV-Ps will move to weekly epochs via SSOV v3
- SSOV-Ps will provide DPX rewards!
Dopex is a decentralized options protocol that aims to maximize liquidity, minimize losses for option writers and maximize gains for option buyers — all in a passive manner. Dopex uses option pools to allow anyone to earn a yield passively. Offering value to both option sellers and buyers by ensuring fair and optimized option prices across all strike prices and expiries. This is thanks to our own innovative and state-of-the-art option pricing model that replicates volatility smiles.
Follow our official social media accounts and visit our website to stay up to date with everything Dopex.
Be careful of fake Telegram groups, Discord servers and Twitter accounts trying to impersonate Dopex.